DARWIN HEALTH GROUP
Darwin Health Group is a local physio provider that assesses, diagnoses and treats all musculoskeletal pain conditions. A typical physiotherapy session will include an in depth assessment, diagnosis, manual therapy and an individualised home exercise program.
We use the latest scientific knowledge and evidence to best provide physio treatment of your injury.
The following are common physiotherapy treatment methods your physiotherapist may use:
· Joint manipulation and mobilisation to reduce pain and stiffness
· Soft tissue mobilisation (massage)
· Acupuncture / dry needling
· Muscle re-education to improve control
· Postural education and fitting of braces and splints
You do not need a referral to see a physiotherapist. Physiotherapists, doctors, and other health professionals will often work as part of a team to plan and manage treatment for a specific condition. Depending on your condition we can also order X-rays, ultrasound, MRI and CT scans if required.
Here When You Need Us
Monday - Friday
8:00am - 7:00pm
8:00am - 12:00pm